Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Engagement Pics!





Well, Patrick & Megan's big day is getting closer! It's August 1st, an it's sneeking up pretty fast!!! I'm a little nervous about it since I'll be gone to CHA from that Monday and come back Thursday, and the rhearsal is Friday and wedding Saturday! It's cutting it close, but he told me to go ahead and go (he's so sweet!) so I'm thinking that I will!!!
As some of you know I took engagement pics for them, and the first ones were cute, but the weather was yucky. Drizzly and cloudy and some of the pics were a little blurry. Well we went back the next week-end and I got some really good ones. I'm posting a few, I took over a hundred! I think they're so cute!!!!! And I'm so excited for them.

8 comments:

cnelson said...

They ARE so cute!!! what a sweet couple!!! I'm so happy and excited for them! You did a wonderful job on these photos Patti!

Angelica said...

What a cute couple!! I love the spot where you took the photos...Awesome job BTW!!!

Anna said...

Awww they look so cute and in love ! Awesome pics !

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

They are such a cute, cute couple Patti! and you take the most awesome photos!!....just love visiting your blog site!! always something beautiful to look at!

~Gabi xx

EMI said...

Love the pics! Those 2 are so cute! Can't wait to see the layouts you do with some of the pictures :)

Krissy said...

awwwwwwwww he still looks like a baby! *ducking* no offense Patrick! They look so happy, best of luck to them both!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

awwww, what a cute couple they are! Great job on the pics, too!!

Lori Kelso said...

Congrats to you all, Patti!! The photo's are absolutely awesome!