Saturday, July 31, 2010

Back from CHA



Well, after a very exciting and tiring trip Susan, Maggie, Suzy and I are back from Chicago!!! Susan threatened and dared me to post any pics of her, so I'll hold off till I get permission from her, but I got to meet some of my MCS members and it was awesome to finally meet them in person!!! I got to meet up with Delaina first, then Pam and Robbie!!!! They are fantastic, and Pam is the most genuine and sweet person you could ever meet!!! Here are a couple of pics!
There were too many favorites to list, but a couple that blew me away were My Mind's Eye, Sassafrass and of course Prima!!!! I got to see my Prima buddies Cari and Sharon and one of the best parts was that Susan got us in the Teresa Collins class Monday night and I got to meet her! She is THE MOST AWESOME person you could ever imagine! And her new lines are gorgeous, full of color, awesome sentiments, cool bling.....too much to list!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie Anderson said...

Looks like all kinds of fun! Great pix, and I can't wait to see what Pam's sends our way!

Meg Giroux said...

Oh, you lucky lady! You got to meet some of the girls irl!!!!
How awesome is that?!!!!

You meet Teresa Collins too!!!! i love her stuff, just did a bunch of layouts, cards for my DT work over at Scrapbook Express:)