Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 3 of "I Spy" at Webster's Pages!!!

(Check out my new header, isn't it pretty? I have to make it bigger but I would like to thank my super talented and awesomely sweet friend Gabrielle Pollacco for doing it for me! She is the BEST, thanks Gabi!!!)

I've been playing along at Webster's this week with their "I Spy" and Let's Celebrate spectacular. I've been checking the DT blogs and there is so much inspiration. Each day a new part of the Let's Celebrate collection are featured and today it's the new Sparklers and Threads, and look at how pretty they are:
these are the new "threads", look how pretty and delicate they are!
and the new "sparklers", how shiny and pretty!


and so far today, here is what I've found using them on the DT blogs, this first project is just gorgeous and is by the super talented Ivana Camdzic! Look at all the gorgeous detail!
and this fun page is by the awesome Stacey Michaud, look at how she used the sparklers in this fun design!
I'll be checking the blogs all week, and if you want to play along just check out www.inspireme.ning.com

3 comments:

sandi said...

Wow! More great finds!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

ohhhhh Patti.....
I absolutely LOVE your new header!!!!!!
so sooo beautiful!!!! It totally fits you!

Mireille said...

LOVE your header Patti!! gorgeous gorgeous.. Am so behind talking to you but wanted to let you know your in my thoughts ♥