Friday, June 24, 2011

Last Day of "I Spy" at Websters

Well, it's the last day of "I Spy" over at InspireMe. I've had so much fun playing along this week! Today's feature is the new pins and gems and they are sparkly, shiny and gorgeous!!!



Here are the projects that I found today in the DT blogs! First up is a beautiful and detailed page by my friend Gabrielle Pollacco, notice all the stitching!!! And all the use of the bling!!!!
This is a project by Steph Devlin that she posted today, this is a hybrid page and look at it!! Gorgeous!!!
Larissa Albernaz has 3, yes 3 fabulous projects today and check out her use of the new bling!!! Just absolutely gorgeous pages here!!!


And how about an altered item? Check out this lovely music box by Angella Peardon! Beautiful work on this!!!!
Last but now least, the super sweet Iris Baboa Uy has this page, it's wonderfully detailed and just as unique and fabulous as Iris herself!!!







3 comments:

Jeni O'Connor said...

Aww fab header Patti. Congrats on the win with WP can't wait to see what you create with it.
Jx

cnelson said...

LOVE the new product and LOVE these projects you have highlighted!! AMAZING!!

Kathie said...

Gorgeous....Your LO's are gorgeous...I wanted to join as a follower but couldn't as that feature was down...
But I will be back...truly stunning
Love Kathie
xoxo