Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Some Old Pages

Well, as most of you probably know, Basic Grey is having a DT call. Any of you that have known me for very long will remember that BG was my very first, favorite manufacturer! My nickname over at sb.com back in 2005-2008 was "the basic grey queen", LOL~~~

I haven't decided whether or not to try for this, I usually don't have much luck with these things, but I'm throwing the idea around. I know there will be many who do apply and I wish you all luck. It did get me to browsing through my old pages and I thought that I would share a few of my favorites!!! Now keep in mind, some of these, in fact most, are pretty old and my style was way different then, lol!!!






















5 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

You're way ahead of your time and your design skills are superb. Great photographs too! You're as good as it gets. . . so go for it!

Lizzyc said...

hi.. wow.. these are really good.. can i encourage you to put in for the dt on BG.. you work well with the papers... go on.. try.. you never know!!

Ella Swan said...

Wow Patti you truly were the BG Queen!! Very exciting that FINALLY they have a blog & a DT call. I would LOVE to apply but to create 8 NEW projects in the time span provided is not possible, especially as I would have to wait at least 10 days for the new product to get here :( Next time maybe!

cnelson said...

Every single one of these is PURE GORGEOUSNESS!! You will always be the BG Queen to me!!

Unknown said...

wowsres all your page are very gorgeous love it

hugs carla