Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Awesome Embossing Powders!!!

Well, I can finally say the name of the company for the new Design Team that I am lucky enough to be a part of. It is "WOW" Embossing and they will have a website up very soon. You can check it out at:
http://www.wowembossingpowder.com/

This team is headed up by Suzy West, and the colors will be her collections, and let me say, the colors are BEAUTIFUL!!! More surprises are in store as well.


Here is a sneak peek!

I'm working on some projects for CHA as is the rest of the team, I urge anyone going to please stop by the booth and check it out!!!

6 comments:

Suz said...

That is a great opportunity for you Congrats & can't wait to see your creations. Hope you had a wonderful christmas holiday with family

Bente Fagerberg said...

WOw Patti,(pardon my pun lol...)
That's great news.
Can't wait to see what you come up with!

LISA said...

That is awesome Patti!! Those colors are crazy beautiful!! Cant wait to see what you do with them! Happy Holidays!!

Scraps of Elegance said...

Congratulations Patti, I so love working with embossing powders and can't wait to view your inspirational art.

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Hi sweet !!!I just love to came here and see the news!!
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you have written in my blog in 2011!!!
I wish a wonderful 2012!!
Big huges and kisses with much love.
Cyndi

Ella Swan said...

Oooh congrats! I didn't even see that call!! I love embossing - you're gonna have a lotta fun :)