Tuesday, January 31, 2012

CHA project for WorldWin Papers!!!


Today I'm sharing a layout that I did for WorldWin Papers for CHA. I used Treasures cardstock, ColorMates cardstock and embossed or stamped the embellies! Just added a little bling and a ribbon!

This page is special because it shows our sweet girl "Speckles" a couple of Winters ago playing with our son Patrick. We have our sweet Harley now but miss Speckles everyday.

I stamped various snowflakes and cut into different size circles adding a gemstone to the center. I stamped the title and cut into squares, then outlined. I used some rub-on sentiments in circle shapes on some of them also.

I added a couple of white striped that I embossed with snowflake shapes with blue and red embossing powder and added a ribbon.
Really easy and quick page too, and it's pretty flat, it will fit into an album easily. Most of my pages are so bulky they won't fit. It's nice to have a flatter look! I urge you to all check out WorldWin for all of your cardstock needs, they have the best quality and any color you can think of!!!!

1 comment:

Ella Swan said...

I agree about the flatter look! Problem is I like everything a bit too dimensional! Great layout - I don't know those papers at all...