Monday, January 16, 2012

A Few Websters Projects

First of all, congratulations to the new Websters Pages clean and simple design team. And also welcome back to the talented ladies from the Classic design team! Special shout out to my peeps, Gabi and Gerry!!! So glad you ladies are there for another year!!!

I did try out, but was a little confused with the clean and simple, since Websters has such lucious, and such detailed papers!!! But I threw my hat in, these are some pages that I did trying to do the "clean and simple" style!!! LOL!!!

First this is our dd and her baby "Boots", on the hammock! I used some older scraps from the Ladies and Gents and Wonderfall collections!


This one is my niece! Loved the colors in the pics and used some Let's Celebrate for this!
Again, used the Let's Celebrate, and this is of course our sweet baby girl "Harley", she's such a little ham!!! I think my favorite Websters product may be the Storytellers alphas. They go so far, and there are so many, theres always some to go with whatever I'm working on!!!
Well, again, I thought maybe I would wear Brandin down by applying again, lol!!! But I'm sure the amount of submissions was overwhelming and she chose some really talented scrappers. I will be looking forward to seeing all the beautiful work in the coming year! Congrats ladies!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep, the clean and simple Webster's would confuse me too- I love their busy and beautiful classic style! But you did so great here- lovely work. :)

Romy said...

Your layouts are all truly amazing! You would make a great fit for their team, so please don't give up and apply again next year:) TFS your gorgeous Webster's pages with us:)

Lizzyc said...

i love the simple designs and i hope it takes off in a big way.. scrapping is a hobby that can get so expensive so the simple layouts often look really lovely and websters have such gorgeous papers.. these layouts are fabulous and dont need anything else on them.. love them..

Cindy Gay said...

Particularly love the top layout.

Nina Ostermann said...

Thanks for your congrats. Your layouts are really great ;-)

Jeni O'Connor said...

I hear you about WP and c&s. That left me out for sure.
Love what you did and yay for you for have a shot.
Gorgeous pages.
Missed you too.
Jenix

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful Patti - I think we were all thrown a bit with the different direction there at Webster's. You did great though - and thank you for your comment on my blog the other day (well all the comments) but the one in particular - I have been feeling BAD about my creativity lately so that really put a spring in my step!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

These are absolutely amazing, Patti. I love them!! You can do both detailed AND CAS so perfectly.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Your pages are really beautiful and make a wonderful application.
I love Websters products but find them hard to use. Maybe because I don't want to cut into thrm,...lol?
I am curious to see what the C&S will be like.
have a lovely wek Patti!

joetterer said...

You're so talented! It's obvious to me now why I didn't have a chance!