Sunday, September 16, 2012

Faith Based Cards

I wanted to share a set of cards today that I did a while back for CHA for Moxxie. I used the  FAITH collection. This is such a beautiful collection, and the colors are so soft and pretty!

I kept the embellishments minimal to showcase the actual product. On this first card I used an Anna Griffin border punch and a few little rosebuds with twine. Added a few pearls and that was it. I also used foam dots for dimension of some elements.


On this one I added a single little bloom, some ribbon and lace and a couple of pins!

On this one I used another Anna Griffin punch and a few embellments! Again I used foam dots for dimension!

Pearls and lace were all I added for this pretty cross! I love the blue and beige colors together!

I cut some elements out of the paper and used my Zig markers to faux-stitch around the border.

This is a versatile collection, you can use the paper for other subjects as well, but I thought it was absolutely perfect for cards!!! Thank you so much for dropping by!

5 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful cards very inspirational!!

Lizzyc said...

These look divine!

Romy said...

Wow, these are all such gorgeous cards, Patti!

Tracey Sabella said...

Wow, these cards are stunning!!

Hi Patti, I'm the new DT coordinator at ScrapThat! Could you please email me? tracey at scrapthat dot ca
Thanks so much!!
~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Eila Sandberg said...

This is the first time I have came across faith cards, have to ask what they are used for. These are ever so pretty Patti! beautiful beautiful colours and so wonderfully put together. xoxo