Friday, July 12, 2013

Anna Griffin new Floral and Flourish dies, Oh My!!!

Anna was on HSN yesterday and debuted some of her gorgeous new products. One of my favorites are the new flourish and floral dies. These dies are gorgeous. I thought I would share some of my projects today using the floral dies.

For this one I used the die on cream cardstock and then used  Anna's watercolor markers to color them in lightly. I cut them apart to place them.



For this one I used the die with 6 connected blooms, but cut them apart and doubled them! I used them as accents.



 On this one I did the same thing, but also kept one entirely together. So you can see the look, very versatile.




Below is another spray type bouquest, so I colored them in and cut them apart to use as borders for both sides.



These dies are so much fun, and there are so many things you can do with them. You can check out more on Anna's blog or on the Pinterest boards. You can purchase them at HSN! I will share the flourish dies next. Thanks so much for stopping in, I really appreciate it!

4 comments:

Aly Dosdall said...

wow patti! these pages are stunning! such beautiful and clever uses of the dies. <3 <3 <3

Bonjourscrap said...

good job on coloring the dies ! I love these new toys, I think I'm gonna let them enter in my scraproom...

Adriana B said...

stunning pages, so so beautiful :)

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW your pages are fabulous. Love the dies.