Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WOW!!! Anna Griffin's HSN Show was AWESOME!

Did you see it? Did you see the new Cricut "Winter Wonderland" cartridge? And all of the other fabulous goodies she had on all day? That Holiday Trimmings Card kit was just FULL of stuff, the biggest she's ever offered!!! There are still lots of items online at HSN, even though she had a lot of sell-outs!!!

I thought I would share a few of my pages from the show. This first one shows one of the flourish images and the title "Believe" as well. I added some stickles to the little holly berries. Also used pop dots for some dimension.




This one shows a couple of the many snowflakes. I love the snowflakes on the cartridge, there are so many and they are so delicate! 


This one is one of the Holly images. Again, a few stickles for a little sparkle!!!


This is one of the other snowflake patterns, and I used one of the AG embossing folders on this page too!


This is another one of the Holly images, I just made a wreath on the page with lots of the same image!


And last, this one is some of the ornaments, there are some stunning ornament images on this! I used some liquid pearl and stickles along with pop dots to make them look more real!  The title is also one of the images!!! So many things to dress up your Holiday pages!


There are like 50 images on this cartridge. There are so many possibilities for your holiday crafting with this. Your cards, scrapbook pages, home decor.......your imagination is your limit!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate it!!!

7 comments:

Suz said...

Beautiful pages. You are a cricut master with all the layering. The titles are so elegant

PeggyStolley said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Great job!

Aly Dosdall said...

absolutely gorgeous page, patti! congrats on all the gorgeous projects for made for the big show yesterday. great work! (I'm saving mine up for my Crafty Christmas Countdown in December.)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Gorgeous!

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW six fabulous L/O's Really love them all.

Lizzyc said...

Goodness me these are STUNNING! really beautiful.. wonderful colors, and fabulous die cuts you have created..

Michelle King said...

love all your pages, beautifully done
Can't go wrong with Anna Griffin's cartridges and papers