Wednesday, October 9, 2013

"DREAM" for Couture Creations

Today I thought I'd share a project that I did for Couture Creations. You can buy their products here in the US through TheCropStop. They have a fantastic variety of embossing folders and dies, along with other embellishments as well. This is a photo of our sweet and precious Grand-Daughter! Our first Grandchild and she is such a blessing! I love this photo of her sleeping.


I layered and used foam tape on this page. I also did some paper folding too. Below you can see that I used the square nesting die in a smaller size to make a mat with ivory cardstock. I put them on a layer of pink and blue cardstock cut into squares and angled. I made a bloom cluster with a blue bow too!


I used the Kaleidascope Heart die and cut three different colors and backed them with ivory cardstock. I layered these for an embellishment.



I used light yellow cardstock and made some little paper folded fans. Tucked them underneath and topped with a little yellow rose.


Here you see the background squares that were done with the Super Powder Puff folder from the Fresh & Fun collection. I then colored in the raised images with light pink, green, blue and yellow Zig markers.


Products below available at The Crop Stop

Other products used:
All cardstock by WorldWin Papers
Zig markers by Kuretake
miscellaneous blooms
ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

Cathi ONeill said...

Lovely layout Patti, gorgeous patchwork effect! Gorgeous baby too lol!