Saturday, January 11, 2014

Some Favorite Anna projects from 2013

I have been sharing some favorite projects from last year and it wouldn't be right not to share my favorites from Anna Griffin!! I am so blessed and happy to be able to be a part of this fantastic team. Anna's products are beyond beautiful and I feel honored to design for her! Here are some of my favs!!!
























These are just a few of my favorites, Anna has so many gorgeous products. I will share some of my favorite cards in the next few days! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Aly Dosdall said...

absolutely stunning pages patti! anna's lucky to have you. =)

Alice Carman said...

beautiful!

Shemaine Smith said...

These are all gorgeous! Love the paper folding and variety of techniques you used. :)

Michelle said...

Patti, your work for Anna leaves me breathless! I'm SO super thrilled that you're on Anna's Design Team, as your exquisite creations really just inspire the heck outta me! :)

The fifth layout from the bottom here - the one with Anna's Anniversary papers and flowers and the stunning 12" rosette - it is truly my single favorite Anna layout of all time! In fact, it's my favorite LAYOUT of all time! I still remember how it made me feel the first time I saw it; it SO made my heart pitter-patter! I love it so much that I use it as my cover pic for my Pinterest board of my favorite Anna layouts! Thanks for the way you inspire Anna lovers like myself!