Monday, November 17, 2014

Ruby Rock-It and WOW Embossing Powder Blog Hop!!!




Hello Ruby Rock-It Fans and WOW Embossing Powder fans!  We are delighted to have you join us this week for the fun with our blog hop!

We are very excited to be partnering with this fabulous company and their amazing designers, so here's all the info you will need...and then come and join and hop along!

Here's the blog hop order, all you need to do to be eligible for our prize, is to leave a comment on each designer's blog and then come back to our blog letting us know you have done so!  Comments will be closing on Friday, November 21st at 11:59pm PST.

Patti Hamil  (this is me and you are here!)



Here's the beautiful prize from Ruby Rock-It:  The Essence East Coast collection! [album not included]

There will also be a random draw for a prize from WOW as seen below:
collection of powders and molds.



And here's my project!
This is a photo of me with my Daddy in 1962. We were at our lake cabin cooking spagetti! This was one of my favorite things to do, he always let me help when we had spagetti! I got to drop the sticks of pasta into the water and help stir it!!!!! The old vintage kitchen was what inspired me to use this photo with this collection!


I decided that I would emboss some of the little die cuts, I had two packages so I first used small pop dots and layered the coffee pot, utensils, rolling pin, teapot and pie! I then embossed certain parts of each! The teapot was done with clear on the body of the pot!

I used Cable Car red on the little handles on the rolling pin!

The little utensils were the most fun, I used Platinum powder on the bottom portion of them, leaving the wooden part showing. I then punched holes in the top and tied them onto the red twine!

 Here you see part of the coffee pot, I used platinum on it as well. I used alpha stickers on one of the tags that I fussy cut around.

Here you see the little teapot again and you can see where I layered the diecuts on top of each other.

Here is another close-up of the rolling pin and teapot!

and another one of the bottom of the little utensils!

Here you see the entire set of the little utensils, these were my favorite!


I hope you enjoyed my project! I had fun creating it!!!
Enjoy the hop!

Supplies used on my project:
WOW products:
Clear Gloss super fine (mixer & teapot)
Cable Car Red (cherry & rolling pin handles)
Metallic Platinum regular (utensils & coffee pot)
Ruby Rock-It products:
Country Cookin 3D stickers
Country Cookin Die Cut pack
Country Cooking twine
Country Cooking paper:
Thirds
Quarters
Crate
Gingham
Coupons
Wonderful
Floral
Other products used:
Prima Ingvild Bolme dark Bark inker
Websters Pages alphas (WonderFall)
Green Tara blooms

17 comments:

Beckie said...

Beautiful layout and love what you have done with all the utensils

Christine's Craftyart Blog said...

Lovely project. xx

laury55 said...

great layout, love all the details

Midnightscrapper said...

Stunning Hun, alway a great time coming to see what you have been up to

Cheremane said...

Fabulous project :) x

Mary Holshouser said...

marylouh

Fantastic layout. I love all of the cooking embellishments. everything ties in together so well.
thanks for sharing a great page.

Michelle said...

Darling layout! I love that photo. So sweet. You've made some awesome embellishments. That tea kettle is fabulous.
~Michelle
http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my, not enough words to describe. Wow!

truddabellz said...

Super fabulous layout. Retro look is so awesome with that photo. Great job!

TracyM #6773 said...

F U N & FABULOUS layout Patti - LOVE when special memories & precious photos are preserved like this!!!
LOVE the "enamel" finish to your teapot, the shine of your coffee pot & utensils, LOVE your pretty border framing your page too!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

Jules said...

Stunning project. Love all the detail pieces you added to this page. The detail shot are great.

Sian Ridley said...

WOWEE!!! Pardon the pun!! I am so impressed that you used so many of the wonderful products all on one piece - this is an absolute beauty! I especially love that it is so personal and of such a wonderful memory - this is such a cute photograph ;)

Shelley C said...

Such a country feel to your project - makes me think of my Grannie!

Stephanie R/S said...

This is fabulous your layering is phenomenal

DandeliON said...

Wow! Your LO is so atmospheric! Little helper))
(is it right to say "atmospheric"?)

valou29 said...

I love it!! what a nice price!!

Nikki said...

This is fantastic your picture just goes perfectly with everything