Saturday, March 28, 2015

Cest"Magnifique April Kit

 I wanted to share my projects for what will be my last post with Cest'Magnifique! I have enjoyed my time, but need to push myself to new things. This kit was however, my favorite!!! It was packed with gorgeous LemoCraft goodies and pretty pastel colors!!! I had so much fun with this one!!! I will truly miss Dana and the rest of the incredible ladies on the team!!!

Now, for the projects! This first page is our precious new Granddaughter Ava! We are blessed to have two beautiful Granddaughters now!!  

Here are some close-ups of the details! I did some faux stitching to match the look on the paper already. I love the chippie frame and wanted to keep it soft so I embossed it with a white pearl powder from WOW Embossing.

LemonCraft has some gorgeous florals as well, I just love the soft colors!!! I added some pearls for accents.

These cute little alphas are Prima Alphablends! They are really versatile!!! I just love that precious little face!!!!

This layout features a photo of me with one of our furry babies, my sweet Harley!!! I wanted to pull some of the more vibrant colors and blooms from the kit. I used blooms from the flower add-on kit as well. And some Kaisercraft die cuts. 

Some of the Prima blooms and close-ups!

Showing some of the cute die-cuts in the kit.


This is our our other precious Granddaughter Kinsey Grace!!! I wanted to do this one soft and pretty and pink also!!! I love the little cupcake wrapper used as a partial circle!! I also did a faux stitched circle around the main photo!!! 

Close-up of the little cupcake wrapper!


More faux stitching in the little corner cluster here.

This last layout is our daughter. I used more of the darker shades in the kit for this one. I love the pinks and the wood look to the paper!!!

 Close-up of some of the little detail and blooms!

I absolutely loved creating with this kit. The LemonCraft papers and blooms are just beautiful! The soft colors and elements are perfect for any feminine projects that you want to work on!!!

Products Used:
FabScraps paper, Shabby Chic - Fleur
Magnolia, Vintage Tinsel Dahlias, Pink
Petaloo, Darjeeling Petite Flowers, Teastained Teal
Blue Fern Studios Folkart chippie frame
Gray 3/8" ribbon
Kaisercraft, Lady Rose, Collectables Cardstock Die-Cuts
Petaloo Botanica Minis, Soft Pink
Pink Cupcake Wrapper
Prima Alphablends cardstock & chipboard Alpha stickers

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Oh these are all so beautiful! The photos are gorgeous and love the papers designs and flowers!